V.P. of Sales
Dynamic, polished, motivated, and results-oriented sales management professional with a 25+ year career history including regional level sales management, new business development, and product marketing success across a diverse array of industries including Automotive Retail, Auto Transportation/Logistics, SaaS Sales and Business Development, Franchising, Intellectual Property and Leadership Development/Training.
A skilled leader, enthusiastic and knowledgeable with a proven track record of driving growth and profitability while exceeding sales quotas and financial goals. A strategic thinker, customer-focused, known for leading sales professionals to achieve success. Highly skilled in emotional intelligence and personal development and believes “100% is possible, 100% of the time”. Proven executive manager who brings out the best in everyone around him!
Outside of work, Thayne is an accomplished musician, songwriter and enjoys staying fit via weightlifting and hiking, and enjoying quality time with his family. He is a huge fan of coffee shops and ice cream!
Areas of Expertise
- Marketing and Sales
- Sales Compensation Plans
- Digital Retail
- Retail Automotive Industry
- Automotive Transport/Logistics
- Software SaaS – CRM, Inventory, etc.
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate Development/Investment
- Small Business Start-ups
- Patents and Intellectual Property
- Emotional Intelligence & Leadership Training
- B.S., Real Estate & Finance, Arizona State University
- LV 163 Choice Center University – Emotional Intelligence & Leadership Ninja