Marketing Strategist and President
My life has been devoted building growth strategies and product solutions for over two decades and loving it! Today my work focuses on driving the operational cadence for market growth and business success, from measuring and tracking market performance, to determining the go-to-market approach, as well as building communication strategies for product positioning and launch requirements; all while managing a company’s digital channels and marketing processes, aiming to achieve sales targets and improve the customer experience. I’ve been fortunate to have driven cycles of innovation at several startups and have led marketing efforts to implement sales enablement and customer engagement.
I live in Palo Alto with my daughter, son, and my wife. I enjoy playing racket sports and cricket and still learning how to hit the static golf ball right!
We have a worldwide team that embodies diversity and believes in working relentlessly to assist our clients accomplish their objectives. We are technology nerds that value business ROI and have an insatiable appetite for problem solving.
Areas of Expertise
- Setting the direction for global stakeholders in adopting data-driven methodologies, creating inclusive cultures and team environments, by implementing corporate best practices for workforce hiring, coaching, and retention
- Managing the delivery of multi-channel marketing programs from driving customer acquisition to engagement, requirement analysis, go-to-market plans, and business strategy execution to ensure planned results are achieved
- Defining Market Fit Products and Launching and scaling adoption in the target markets. Leading the evolution of technology products across multiple industries using ML/AI, Blockchain, Cloud, SaaS, PWA and other cutting-edge technologies.
- Evaluating worldwide market opportunities to support the creation of product growth strategies, business, and market segmentation as well as technical pipeline analysis to assess performance metrics and make bold decisions
- MBA, Marketing and Finance, Kellogg School of Management
- MS, Computer Engineering, Texas A&M University