We are Hiring
Innovative minds and problem solvers. Engineers and entrepreneurs who create new businesses. Utilize your abilities growing businesses through the use of new technologies and strategic thinking.
Whether you are a professional or a new graduate, working with LSS may be an exciting and challenging next step in your career.
Your audacious aspiration is just the beginning. Utilize our worldwide reach, our technology, our people, and our culture to reach your full potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the inquisitive, ask better questions in order to get better answers, and contribute to the creation of a better working environment.
Social Media Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a passionate Social Media Marketing Specialist We are seeking someone who has worked with social selling, built a social media community of 10s of thousands of members. and has expert level understanding of various kinds of social media platforms. In-depth understanding of at least three distinct social media channels, including Facebook is needed. You should be a quick learner and should learn all applicable social media platforms. Successful candidates will have strong communication skills and hold an engaging online conversation. This applicant must be motivated to develop new concepts and campaigns and perform campaign execution.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent and friendly writing skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or relevant field
Client Operations Manager
We are looking for a high-energy client operations specialist or manager. We are seeking for someone who has worked in the field of growth marketing and has expert level understanding of various kinds of digital marketing. In-depth understanding of at least three distinct channels is needed, as well as the ability to learn and execute on new marketing channels with coaching. Successful candidates will have strong project management abilities as well as technological knowledge. This applicant must be motivated to develop practical tactics that will assist the client’s business expand.
- Review and analyze client digital properties for areas needing improvement
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Create and launch campaigns
- Improve clients ‘rank’ in major search engines
- Designing and implementing bespoke lead management procedures, marketing databases, marketing automation systems, and tracking performance in order to plan, report, and conduct analyses
- Enhancing current operations and establishing a GTM strategy for new product lines
- Creating technical specs for the engineering team
- Customize the database to meet the demands of the clients
- Run marketing processes that allow for scalability, predictability, and efficiency
- Handling and obtaining essential marketing indicators, as well as entering these measurements into reports that assess the overall effectiveness of the marketing team
- Ad hoc analysis and insights into all ongoing marketing efforts are provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3-5 years’ of technical experience
- Strong analytical skills with experience with data analysis, reporting and insights
- Understanding of all digital marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Display, Email, SMS, Affiliate, Display, CRM, CDP and other digital marketing technologies
If the ideal employment opportunity is not available at the moment or you are unable to apply for whatever reason, we encourage you to join our online talent center to stay connected and get occasional LSS jobs news and industry insights.